Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sleep deprived!

I need sleep!!  I am the worst when it comes to getting good sleep.  I always say that I am going to go to bed early but without fail it NEVER happens.  I am up doing what?  Nothing of any importance, just browsing the web, writing blogs, or watching TV.
Thats why I love Fridays!  I have at least one day a week I know I can sleep in. Now whether or not the sleep is good is a whole other ball field.  Last night was terrible I kept waking up in the middle of the night.  Then there is the absolute worst thing...waking up with back pain!  I hate it!  Why should I wake up with any aches, I'm only 23.  To add to that I have memory foam on my bed, isn't that supposed to help you sleep even better? I'm confused what am I doing wrong at night?  Help!!


Peace, grace & love
Allie

2 comments:

  1. They say the more exercise and movement you do during the day, the better you sleep at night. I know you exercise a lot during the week, but if you ever lose motivation, there's one more great reason to just get out there and do it!!

    ReplyDelete