Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOVE

Gator Bowl 2011
A few years ago I would have laughed at the idea that I would ever find someone I love.  I was living life hoping that the guy of my dreams would find me and I wouldn't have to do anything.  (I guess I watched too many Disney princess movies as a child) Something changed on my birthday a few years ago.  I decided that if I ever wanted to have a happily ever after of my own I needed to put myself out there and make myself available.  Ben and I met on-line, and started talking near the end of September.  Today there's no laughing because I am absolutely happy as ever with my boyfriend Ben.  We have been dating for a little over 4 months now and I am so in love!! :)  He makes me VERY happy.

"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."
-Author unknown

I found this quote and thought is summed up things pretty darn well :)

Peace, grace, & love 
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment