Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do you sit through class while the person next to you is using a mechanical pencil?  This may sound funny but this question came to life for me today.  The girl sitting next to me in class was using a mechanical pencil today, no big deal right?  Wrong, the big deal was that she was doodling out of boredom and her pencil was making the absolute worst screeching noise!  I know all of you mechanical pencil users out there know what I'm talking about.  I myself have experienced the screech while using a mechanical pencil, but you stop doing whatever it is that is causing the screech.  I mean come on its common courtesy.  If it is something that you think is annoying, chances are someone or others think it is annoying as well.  Obviously this girl didn't have common courtesy sense because she just kept screeching that pencil.  I did look over a few times to show my hatred for the noise. 
Just know that if you are ever intend on using a mechanical pencil and the screeching begins, know that someone around you is annoyed so QUIT!

Peace, grace, & love
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment