Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shabby Chic




While perusing the Internet today I found several things that I really wanted to have in my room.  For the longest time I have wanted to have an upholstered headboard like this.  Too bad its ALL white...can you say, pain.  Although, I already have the white linens and they are quite easy to keep clean even with pets.  I love the clean look of the white with a pop of color on the walls it makes a room quite cozy and comfy.  Also the rustic woods combined with the soft fabric of floral patterns makes the room feel very calming.

A great website to check out if you haven't already is etsy.com the site allows you to set up an account and sell homemade items or you can buy homemade items.  Also, this site is actually a great way to get some ideas for crafting.  If you are ever bored and would like some ideas for some crafting projects take some time and peruse etsy.com.  I am sure you can find some excellent ideas! There are a lot of great finds on there. Check it out!
 
I have yet to buy anything from etsy.com but when I do I will be sure to let you all know. 

Peace, grace & love,
-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment