Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Dress a Day

So one day while I was once again perusing the internet I stumbled across this blog and I wanted to share it with you. Its called New Dress a Day and pretty much this girl would get hideous old dresses (1 every day) and give them new life all on a budget of $365.  Its great to see that she has inspired other ladies out there to blow the dust off their sewing machines and get to crafting.  I have taken some photos from her before and after gallery to give you an idea of what she has done.  Also to show you how hideous the dresses were before.

Before
After

This makes me want to go to Goodwill and check out the hideous dresses they have and maybe give them some new life.   If I happen to make it to Goodwill I will be sure to post my own before and after pictures for you all.

Peace, grace, & love
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment