Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grace

Can I please get a little help in the grace department?  Seriously when it rains it pours and yesterday it did exactly that.  We aren't talking about negative events that happen continuously in one day, but rather rain.
Yesterday it rained, the entire day, which is fine, but add a backpack to your back umbrella in one hand phone and purse in another and you've got a mess waiting to happen.  I was ever so worried about my computer in my backpack being ruined by the terenchal downpours that were not ceasing.  So I decided to take one for the team and swing my backpack around to my stomach and protect my backpack as if it were out in the world for the first time.  I know I must have look ridiculous and un-put together and lets just say graceless.
How do I sign-up for more grace?  Can I pre-order some now for later, when I am stuck in moments like described above?
How do some women look like everything they do is so put together and effortless.  They don't have to try, everything is easy and they do it all while wearing 4" heels.  Can you say GRACE.  Well I guess we are all gifted in different departments and grace wasn't one of them for me.  All I can do is keep trying and put 1 foot in front of the other and pray that I don't tumble over, and I'm not even wearing 4" heels.  Is there any way I can appear more graceful?  Let me know if you have any tips, would love to hear them.


Peace, grace, & love
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment